These WRAS approved GRP sectional water storage tanks provide excellent solutions for the storage of large volumes of water or for applications which have restricted access. Due to the modular assembly, these tanks offer a versatile structure to suit various installation requirements
- GRP Sectional Water Tanks can be used for storing large volumes of cold water for potable and non potable use.
- Sectional water tank panels are moulded from the composite material Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP), which provides a strong, solid and reliable structure.
- Suitable for both internal and external applications, they are capable of withstanding harsh climatic conditions.
- Sectional cold water storage tanks are delivered to site palletised and are assembled by a site crew.
- Externally Flanged Base, Externally Flanged Sides (EFB) – a fully self-draining configuration installed on raised piers or steelwork (min 600mm high) Available in metric 1m & 0.5m panels up to 4m high.
- InternallyFlangedBase,ExternallyFlanged Sides (IFB) – where headroom is restricted this tank is suitable for installation on a flat and level plinth. Available in metric 1m & 0.5m panels up to 4m high.
- Totally Internally Flanged (TIF) – available in lateral increments of 250mm and vertical increments of 50mm up to 3m high. This tank system is ideal when tank room space is restricted.